- A good counsellor should have ability to understand problems from client perspectives. They should treat their clients in friendship manner so that they would be able to share everything.
- Dr Kashika Jain provide "Individual Counselling in Meerut"
Types of Counselling
Based on the problems of clients we can divide counselling in many parts. This separation of counselling help people to chose their counselling sessions based on their specific problems. Counselling segregation require that your counsellor is specialist in their respective fields. Below we are mentioning some common types of counselling:
- Guidance and career counselling.
- Child Issues Counselling.
- Depression Counselling.
- Stress Counselling.
- Personal Counselling.
- Rehabilitation counselling.
- Educational Counselling.
- Mental health counselling.
- Substance abuse counselling.
- Marriage and family counselling.
Why choose Dr. Kashika Jain as a Counsellor?
- Dr. Kashika Jain uses cognitive-behavioral and interpersonal theory approaches. These styles of therapy have been thoroughly researched and proven to be effective and are solution-focused.
- She is Counsellor, Psychologist and Therapist and provides psychological treatment for depression, anxiety, relationship solution, child counselling, insomnia, mania, husband-wife relationship, child bonding, phobia, addiction, stress, OCD, bipolar disorder, Adhd, Schizophrenia, anger, attention deficit disorder, add, carrier counseling, weight loss therapy, and other psychological therapies.
- Dr. Kashika Jain is CEO and founder of "Wonderful You-Psycho Solution Clinic.
- She is a licensed psychologist with over ten years of experience.
- For any career issue call +91-7017088338 and Book Appointment or visit www.psychologistinmeerut.com