Best Insomnia Doctor in Meerut
Dr. Kashika Jain
WHAT IS INSOMNIA?
- Insomnia is a very common sleep disorder problem now a days and it can make it hard to sleep, hard to stay asleep and cause you to wake up too early and not be able to get back to sleep.
- You feel that you still want sleep when you wake up.
- The person experience sever stress when he faced phobia situation.
- Insomnia can down not only your energy level and mood but also your health, work performance and quality of life.
WHAT CAUSES INSOMNIA?
- Insomnia can be caused by psychological conditions, unhealthy sleep habits, specific substances, and/or certain biological factors.
- Insomnia as a problem of your brain being unable to stop being awake as your brain has a sleep cycle and a wake up cycle and when one is turned on the other is turned off.
MEDICAL CAUSES OF INSOMNIA
Some medical condition itself causes insomnia
- Nasal/sinus allergies
- Endocrine problems such as hyperthyroidism